Thursday, January 20, 2011

.:: red splash::.

salam 1malaysia,

this is continued story about the G.A.. as i'm so happy received a card from kak lin, s0 i made her a replied handmade thank you card which i called it "red splash". its just a simple handmade card, because i'm just d0 a little bit of quilling there. Besides that, i sew the "thank you" wording, as i'm learned that technique from kak lin's tutorial also, but it bec0me s0 special because i made it with my full heart as my heart was full by flowers.. ha3..





I g0t the idea of splash fr0m glies cart0on, and i tried all my best to trannf0rm it t0 quilling technique, at my first trial, that face l0ok m0re scary than funny, then i altered the face by adding the smile 0n it. and i'm very glad since the card arrived safely t0 the 0wner and she really appreciated it and has p0st it in her bl0g.

ps: i think i can make s0me other facial em0tic0n on splash..just wait and see..

2 comments: