Sunday, January 2, 2011

.::pinky_frame::.

selamat pagi malaysia..

t0day craft angg0r nak cerita pasal pembikinan pinky_frame y sangat mempers0nakan (f0r me la..). hi3, actually I made this frame f0r my sis kat uitm puncak alam. the eight pers0n in the frame are h0usemates and they like a happy family which share everything ab0ut happiness and sadness in their h0use...

i g0t the design fr0m 0ne 0f the online tut0rial (already f0rg0t the link) c0z i'm just g00gling it unpurp0sely... and i like the design, s0 i  made s0me alterati0n fr0m the actual design..

i really l0ve this kind 0f design and i plan t0 make an0ther frame like this f0r my family.. (i wish... ha3)





ps: if y0u guys see the frame deeply, y0u'll see that i made "W" fr0m "M" since the W stamp l0st... hi3

No comments:

Post a Comment